- It is very significant for you, and also your company's to maintain communications regular and appropriate. This letter expresses your responsibility for the work, and it helps you monitor development.
- Provide a context for your letter. Include the date when the work was assigned, the intention of the report and the one who submitted it.
- Make a summary of your reply to the research and the writing job.
- Mention to the reader the reason for why you are sending the document at this time.
- Provide a summary of the documents or the conclusions.
- Review necessary questions, problems, or concerns like the deadlines, design issues or limitations that made the writing process slow down or those that came out in the report.
- Tell the reader that you appreciate his or her help and tell him what he needs to do after.
[State, ZIP Code]
[State, ZIP Code]
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear [Recipients Name],
Two weeks ago, the owner of Funhouse Kids' Center requested that we do an inspection of all the items currently being used with the kids' play and other recreational activities. She wants to make sure that everything is child-friendly and safe. We are already done with the inspection, and our report will be sent to you today by our messenger.
Just to give you an idea of the results, we found that there are still some writing, and coloring materials that are toxic, and some play items have not been cleaned thoroughly. Some cleaning materials are also hazardous to children. We suggest that you always firmly instruct the supervisors and cleaning staff of the center to do thorough daily cleaning using organic liquid cleansers. Our detailed findings and suggestions can be found in the report.
[Senders Title] -Optional-
[Enclosures: number] - Optional -
cc: [Name of copy recipient] - Optional -