- It is not a regular practice to get confirmation of the delivered order. But the customer may have complained about previous orders like late or wrong delivery. In that case, a written confirmation of the received order would be good to have.
- Include the details discussed with the party while placing the order. You may add the details such as place, time, and price.
- Mention any specific measures taken to deliver this order other than previous agreement.
- State any promotion or offer by your company relevant to this order.
- Add few words to gain the good will of the customer. End with an expression of anticipation.
[State, ZIP Code]
[State, ZIP Code]
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear [Recipients Name],
We received your order form in the mail today wherein you requested for 13 sets of the Infinite Dinnerware Collection, for the price of $150.00 per set. However, we would like to let you know that this price has changed to $155. Please let me know if this is of concern to you. You can get in touch with us at 333-3333. If we do not hear from you within the next two days, we will assume that the order still stands.
We expect to deliver your complete order within a span of two weeks and have everything completed by March 5. Should we run into any delays, we will give you a call to inform you beforehand.
You might be interested in a sale that we are having on selected items from our store. I have attached a brochure that will provide you more details. You can place an order by giving us a call at the same number mentioned above.
Thank you for your business.
[Senders Title] -Optional-
[Enclosures: number] - Optional -
cc: [Name of copy recipient] - Optional -