- The function of this invitation letter is to advertise your organization's products and increase sales. It strengthens the bond between the company and its customers. Such events also help in attracting new clients.
- Make the beginning interesting to get the reader's attention.
- Invite the reader to attend the event. Offer a lucrative incentive too.
- Mention all the necessary details, like date, time, and place of the event.
- Tell the reader that you expect him/her to attend the event.
[State, ZIP Code]
[State, ZIP Code]
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear [Recipients Name],
We, the members of Westhill Business Owners Association would like to invite you to a get-together dinner this coming June 10th at the Clubhouse of Westhill Central, from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. We feel that we can offer you something beneficial as well as exciting.
Our association currently has projects and activities that enable our members, in cooperation with other community leaders to do outreach programs.
Enclosed herein is our calendar of events. Our current community service projects include a cleanup drive, tutorial of children with disabilities, and a visit to retirement facilities. At the moment, we have the tree planting activity, fund-raising for victims of calamity, and fund-raising for an orphanage. These activities are not just enriching but also hugely rewarding and fulfilling.
Once again, we want to invite you, and we hope you can come. Our meetings are always scheduled on the second Friday of the month. By coming to the meeting, you can get to know the members on a personal and professional level. You don't have to pay for anything. We just want you to enjoy the night with us and learn important things from each other. If you decide to come, just call me, Jackie Smith, at 3453453.
Hope to see you then!
[Senders Title] -Optional-
[Enclosures: number] - Optional -
cc: [Name of copy recipient] - Optional -