- Writing love letters should be delicately prepared and written. These kinds of letters are commonly read many times and kept forever. Also, these letters are often very personal and emotional; you can bring up a problem unless they are used for special events such as Valentine's Day or an Anniversary. According to many young people, under 30, they opt to send an email or buy a car than to write a love letter to their special someone. They like the category of compliment or appreciation more than the love letter ideas. They think that the love letter method is an old-fashioned way to show your love to someone.
- Recall the things you did during the date, especially those you enjoyed the most.
- Describe the things you liked about him or her.
- Make a list of some of the interests and beliefs that you both share.
- Show him or her that you are excited to meet him or her again.
- Invite him or her to another date. Also, make a scheduled dinner after the date.
- Keep the love letter brief and simple. Do not overdo it.
[State, ZIP Code]
[State, ZIP Code]
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear [Recipients Name],
My love, I have to be honest with you. There are some days when it gets so hard, where I find myself almost short of breath, my heart beating too fast, and my mind lightheaded with worry. There are days where I find myself lost in thought, wondering if God is keeping you safe. I knew from the start that things would be difficult and that being away from you while you're at war would be a challenge. There are just some days that I wish it didn't have to be that way.
I was angry at first when you told me that they were calling you away again. I didn't think it was fair that they were telling you to leave me again when I felt like we hadn't even made up for the lost time the first time you went away. But I realized I shouldn't be selfish. It is your passion, and I should be supportive of what you want to do all the way.
But what I would do to hold you close, kiss your lips, and feel your arms wrapped around me knowing that you'd never have to go back to fight again. I would give anything to make sure that you'd never have to be in harm's way; that you could sleep at night without fear or having to hear shots fired in the darkness. But I know that this is something that I have no control over. All I can do is wait for you to come back home.
I'll be here, my love. I'll wait for you until your service is through. I want you to hold on to the thought that there is someone back home anticipating your arrival. It doesn't matter how long it will take; I will always be here counting the days until you're back in my arms again. I love you.
[Senders Title] -Optional-
[Enclosures: number] - Optional -
cc: [Name of copy recipient] - Optional -