- Be straightforward in writing your response. Do not use inappropriate words of chastity and hesitation. Make the recipient feel that you are sincerely pleased to accept his or her offer. The letter can also provide an acceptable way to ask for special equipment or other things that you will need in the future.
- Show your delight in accepting his or her invitations. If possible, repeat the schedule such as the date, time, and location.
- Confirm other valuable information, especially your need for special equipment.
- Ask about the audience, their structure, their interests and their characteristics.
- If necessary, talk about the payment.
- Confirm the travel details especially your itinerary and accommodation details.
[State, ZIP Code]
[State, ZIP Code]
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear [Recipients Name],
Every year the board of Carsons holds a training week up in the York Mountains for members of their management team. It is a chance to get to know each other but also to learn new management skills. This year we have decided to dedicate some time to learning about time management. It is this area that you have obtained a high reputation and as such we would ask if you are available to present an afternoon session based on your knowledge and experience. This workshop is scheduled at 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm on June 16. We know that you are a busy man, and so we have sent this invite out as early as we could in the hope that there is still space in your diary.
We have the conference booked out at the Mountain Lodge Hotel, and would appreciate it if there is time to have a question and answer part to your talk. We know that many of our management team are likely to have questions that they think you can answer.
We would be willing to pay you $750 for your time, as well as covering any expenses accrued. I am sure that you will love the setting in the York Mountains, and you will have a very attentive audience.
We would like to be able to formalize the training week as soon as possible to would appreciate a quick reply, and ideally before February 15. We hope that you will be able to make time for us.
[Senders Title] -Optional-
[Enclosures: number] -Optional-
cc: [Name of copy recipient] -Optional-