- You should note the minutes of a meeting in an easy-to-read manner. Either number the items discussed or put your notes in an outline form. Besides this, use complete sentences and keep everything clear. It is because others may need to refer to your notes during business or legal discussions to make important decisions.
- First, write the name of the organization, date, time, and place of the meeting on the first page. Mention the aim of the meeting. Then state who is convening this discussion. If the group is small, mention the names of all the participants.
- If the members of the committee discussed and approved the previous meeting's minutes, write that. Also, state the amendments they made to the proposals.
- Record the new matters that the members discussed. Mention what they approved and what they disapproved.
- Check your grammar for free here
[State, ZIP Code]
[State, ZIP Code]
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear [Recipients Name],
MINUTES OF THE PHYSICAL EDUCATION TEACHERS' MEETING OF 19 AUGUST 2010
The Coordinator of the Physical Education Department, Mr. Mark Asher, began the meeting at 6:04 PM by asking Ms. Lian James to read the minutes of the 12 August meeting. All present approved These.
Mr. Asher then asked each teacher to give updates on the progress of their classes. Mr. Allen Sanz reported that preparations for the field demonstration of all classes under him had already been completed. He added that the only task left was to hold the technical rehearsals.
Ms. Lou Showles also said that her classes were ready. However, she expressed concern over the fact that some supplies were missing from the supplies room, so a few of her students had to share. Mr. Asher assured her that new supplies have already been purchased and that the delivery was scheduled for 21 August.
Ms. James also confirmed that her students were ready. Mr. Asher then assigned her to take care of coordinating with the auxiliary personnel to ensure that all equipment would be prepared on the day of the demonstration. She readily agreed to this.
The only teachers present were Mr. Asher, Ms. James, Ms. Showles, and Mr. Sanz.
The meeting was adjourned at 6:45 PM. The next meeting was slated for 24 August at 6 PM.
[Senders Title] -Optional-
[Enclosures: number] -Optional-
cc: [Name of copy recipient] -Optional-