- There are times when the salary offered lower than what you are expecting. Write this letter to explain your conditions distinctly, arranging another way to discuss it deeper. Use a positive, bold and polite tone when writing.
- Express gratitude to the reader for his or her job offer. Communicate your confidence in every detail of the offer, such as the management or the company.
- Explain that you want a higher compensation. Discuss that the salary you want is what you feel that is right. Pinpoint factors that you think will support your wanted salary, like your educational attainment or previous work experience.
- Reassure them that you will make relevant contributions to make the organization more successful.
- Make him or her feel that you are very interested in the job offer. Convince the reader that a settlement is possible and that you are willing to face the challenges of the position.
- Provide details on how the reader will contact you in the future.
- Check your grammar for free here
[State, ZIP Code]
[State, ZIP Code]
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear [Recipients Name],
Thank you very much for offering me the position of Human Resources Director. I believe that this is precisely the kind of challenge that I need at this point in my career, and will be happy to take on this responsibility.
I do have a concern to raise regarding the salary. I feel that the compensation does not quite measure up to the level of responsibility that this job entails. It is not very different from what I am receiving at the moment, especially after we deduct taxes and health coverage. Also, it does not seem to take into account that one of my primary responsibilities is the reduction of the attrition rate, which will eventually translate into more profit for the company. With these in mind, I would like to request for a 15% increase to the original proposal.
I am quite open to discussing this further with you. Please feel free to get in touch with me at your earliest convenience. I hope that this merits your consideration. Thank you very much!
[Senders Title] -Optional-
[Enclosures: number] -Optional-
cc: [Name of copy recipient] -Optional-