- There are times when the salary offered lower than what you are expecting. Write this letter to explain your conditions distinctly, arranging another way to discuss it deeper. Use a positive, bold and polite tone when writing.
- Express gratitude to the reader for his or her job offer. Communicate your confidence in every detail of the offer, such as the management or the company.
- Explain that you want a higher compensation. Discuss that the salary you want is what you feel that is right. Pinpoint factors that you think will support your wanted salary, like your educational attainment or previous work experience.
- Reassure them that you will make relevant contributions to make the organization more successful.
- Make him or her feel that you are very interested in the job offer. Convince the reader that a settlement is possible and that you are willing to face the challenges of the position.
- Provide details on how the reader will contact you in the future.
- Check your grammar for free here
[State, ZIP Code]
[State, ZIP Code]
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear [Recipients Name],
First of all, I would like to thank you for inviting me to work with your team as a Quality Assurance Supervisor. The job seems both exciting and challenging. I am looking forward to starting as soon as possible.
Before I do that, though, I was hoping we could iron out some of my concerns, the main one being the compensation package. I feel that it is not sufficient, given the amount of work that I will have to do as well as the number of years I have worked in this field. I have received several certifications within the last three years. Also, I have been working in this area for eight years already. And so I feel that a mere 5% increase in my current salary is not enough.
I am quite sure that we will be able to come to an agreement very soon. Please let me know when you are free for a discussion about this. Thank you very much for your consideration.
[Senders Title] -Optional-
[Enclosures: number] -Optional-
cc: [Name of copy recipient] -Optional-