- If a client decided to stop your business contract before, you could use this letter to revive the account. If you recognize your mistake before, you may offer an apology to settle the problem. However, if you have no idea why the client stopped doing business with you, the letter can aid you in examining what happened. Use a positive and honest tone in writing the letter.
- Tell the client that you are thankful for his or her previous contract with you.
- Explain why you wrote a letter, this is to get back or acquire once more a contract with the client. You may ask him or her why she stopped using your services. If you know that you are at fault, it is a good time to make an apology.
- Encourage him or her to reply.
- Provide sales presentation. If possible, include new brochures or other details that the client has not seen yet.
[State, ZIP Code]
[State, ZIP Code]
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear [Recipients Name],
It was a profitable and successful year for us last year because you gave us the chance to supply you with all your office needs. However, for the past five months, you have not called us for any order, and this is getting us worried. We would just like to know if there was anything we did that might have disappointed or offended you.
Customer satisfaction and outstanding service are our foremost priorities. It would be morose on our part if you decide to cut our business partnership and friendship for that matter. So, in this regard, we hope we could have an appointment with you to talk about any concern you might have with our service. When would be the best time for you? Just let us know whenever would be convenient on your part.
We would also like to inform you that our products have consistently been awarded and recognized for its superior quality at the most reasonable price range. With that, I hope you will still retain us as your supplier for your office needs. Thank you.
[Senders Title] -Optional-
[Enclosures: number] - Optional -
cc: [Name of copy recipient] - Optional -