- Use this letter to establish a friendly and cooperative relationship with a new business. Inform the reader about an enterprise association and extend an invitation. Explain what issues or problems the business people face in the area. You can also offer any help that you can give. If it seems appropriate, promote your products or services.
- Welcome, the reader in a warm manner.
- Introduce yourself and explain what kind of business you do.
- Extend invitation to take part in the business association. Explain what problems business community face in the area. Offer your help. If it seems suitable, promote your products or services.
- Express the desire to establish a good business relationship.
[State, ZIP Code]
[State, ZIP Code]
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear [Recipients Name],
We at Floyd Computer World would like to welcome your company to the friendly city of San Isidro! We have been providing computer and IT solutions in this town for 23 years. We have witnessed how it has grown into an extremely progressive area and how it has gained its reputation for being the business person's "sweet spot".
Floyd Computer World provides services such as computer installation, programming, software development, networking, and other IT related services required by any business. We employ only the most knowledgeable and highly skilled individuals in the field of information technology, computer technology, and engineering.
Being the head of operations at Floyd Computer World, I would also like to take this opportunity to give you an invitation to the upcoming Information Technology Forum hosted by our company. I will keep in touch with you for further details about that.
Once again, welcome, and we're glad you came to our "neighborhood".
[Senders Title] -Optional-
[Enclosures: number] - Optional -
cc: [Name of copy recipient] - Optional -