- Reiterate the terms and conditions of the agreement as per your understanding. The reader must be able to communicate any misunderstanding. Using a formal tone to brief the agreement is recommended. But since this is a confirmation of previous understanding, the tone could be informal.
- Start the letter by thanking the reader. Add a compliment if required.
- Reiterate the relevant details of the agreement. Offer help if necessary.
- Mention any payment that you have planned to offer.
- Express your confidence in the reader. End on a positive note.
- Check your grammar for free here
[State, ZIP Code]
[State, ZIP Code]
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear [Recipients Name],
We appreciate you and Mrs. Brooke taking the time out to honor the Annual Business Summit, arranged by XYZ Corporation in July, with your presence as guests of honor. Your expertise in the area of Business and Economics will benefit the listeners at our conference significantly.
You will be introduced to the audience at 10:00 a.m. sharp in the morning of coming Wednesday. The comments about your newly published book will then be listened to in your speaker session. A one-hour long session will follow the speaker session when questions from everyone will be entertained.
While we could not provide for your accommodation and traveling, we certainly will be able to assign you a room where the signing and selling of the copies of your book can take place. A representative from XYZ Corporation will also be at your service to facilitate the process of selling the copies.
Your and Mrs. Brooke's arrival at the conference on Wednesday 16 July 2000 is much awaited. Feel free to call me if you require any further assistance.
[Senders Title] -Optional-
[Enclosures: number] -Optional-
cc: [Name of copy recipient] -Optional-